Tim qualified and worked in the litigation department of what is now the City law firm, Dentons before joining the Standard Chartered Banking Group, where he held a number of senior operational legal and compliance positions in London, Singapore, India and the UAE.
Tim now divides his time equally between Lessons Learned Ltd, his award-winning company specializing in the provision of integrity and financial crime business education and consulting services to an international client base, particularly for boards, senior management teams and staff in high risk business units and CDDPro Ltd, an AI start-up delivering intelligent customer onboarding and remediation solutions.
Tim is a member of the EBRD’s panel of experts on Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing and the author of “Countering Terrorist Finance: A Training Handbook for Financial Services” and “Mastering Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorist Financing”, the 2nd edition of which was published by the Financial Times in January of 2020.
Join our CEO, Ian Henderson who finds out from Tim:
- How he describes the state of compliance training today
- How he has seen compliance training evolve over the past 5 years
- What he most commonly sees organisations get wrong
- What is the future of financial crime going to look like
- What are three pieces of advice he has for Senior Managers at banks looking to better train their staff.