For any financial organisation, whether it’s a bank, payments business, fintech, or otherwise, KYC (Know Your Customer) and AML (Anti-Money Laundering) regulations can influence it significantly. This can sometimes be in a negative way in the form of fines and other fallout from failing to meet standards.
Kyckr’s CEO, Ian Henderson joined Scott Hawksworth from Soar Payments to discuss the regulatory landscape through the lens of Kyckr's recent AML Bank Fines Report.
Payments & Fintech Insights In This Episode:
- What the KYC and AML landscape looks like today, and what kinds of fines have been handed out
- What are some of the biggest challenges institutions face when navigating AML and KYC compliance
- The story behind Kyckr, and how they help financial organisations avoid regulatory pitfalls
- Where does financial crime sit in the early goings of 2021
- Ian’s thoughts on the present and future of fintech and the regulatory landscape
- and much more!