For any financial organisation, whether it’s a bank, payments business, fintech, or otherwise, KYC (Know Your Customer) and AML (Anti-Money Laundering) regulations can influence it significantly. This can sometimes be in a negative way in the form of fines and other fallout from failing to meet standards.
Payments & Fintech Insights In This Episode:
- What the KYC and AML landscape looks like today, and what kinds of fines have been handed out
- What are some of the biggest challenges institutions face when navigating AML and KYC compliance
- The story behind Kyckr, and how they help financial organisations avoid regulatory pitfalls
- Where does financial crime sit in the early goings of 2021
- Ian’s thoughts on the present and future of fintech and the regulatory landscape
- and much more!