The “tick-box” approach to compliance is no longer sufficient. Manual processes continue to be a significant operational burden for regulated firms. Creating an effective, smooth onboarding process that leverages technology solutions can automate manual tasks and enable subject matter experts to focus on areas of higher risk. A holistic approach to KYC compliance can enable greater efficiencies, improve AML risk management, and ultimately improve our response to financial crime prevention.
There are many technology trends that are changing the way institutions gather, verify, screen, monitor and store customer information. And companies must understand that automation is the key to the future. But automation can only go so far, and traditional “boots on the ground” compliance will always be a key to a successful program.
Join our webinar on 24 June and learn:
- How have changing customer expectations and more stringent regulations impacted KYC within financial institutions?
- What technology solutions do regulated firms rely on to transform the KYC and onboarding processes?
- What are the challenges of digital KYC?
- How can regulated firms offer a seamless customer experience whilst ensuring compliance at all times?
- What is the future of KYC?
Sign up now!